Restaurant Property Advisors Society - RPAS

Members Login
    Log in Forgot password?

Panelled Arbitrator Or Independent Expert

If you wish to appoint an Arbitrator or Independent Expert privately to act as an independent third party to resolve a dispute then consider a member of the RPAS. They are expertly qualified for restaurant property disputes and some members are able to be appointed on other types of property as well.


A number of RPAS members are on the RICS Dispute Resolution Services’ panel as either an Arbitrator, Independent Expert or both. They are appointed as a third party in property disputes, mainly rent reviews, but also covering other types of dispute. Some of the members are also appointed by other bodies to resolve disputes, such as the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.

Many leases and contracts allow the disputing parties to appoint an Arbitrator or Independent Expert privately without referring to the RICS. If you want to approach an Arbitrator or Independent Expert to consider a direct appointment then use the filter below to find an RPAS member who can be appointed as an independent third party with the required experience and expertise.


This service is available in the highlighted regions. Click on a region to find RPAS members offering this service in that region.

RPAS Members Offering This Service

Geoff Wright CBRE Tel: 020 7420 3039 Mobile: 07966 530 437 Email Website View Profile